Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is a Test....This is only a Test....

Yes, well, that is what I was saying to myself as I looked into the mailbox to find a letter from the BOMI Institute. It was only a test. If I didn't make the grade I could always re-write...it's no big deal, it happens to alot of people...

And as I was weighing the envelope in my hand, I was thinking to myself, 'Okay, you can do this, you can open the letter and deal with what's inside.'
Hmmmm, maybe I should wait for Mark to get back from Banff....hmmmm, maybe I should wait for his marks to come in the mail and we'll open them together....

Nope. I may have very few virtues....honesty may be one. That being said, I can honestly say that patience is not one of them. So I slowly rip the seal.

83.
83....I let it sink in....wow, I don't have to do a re-write...I am now laughing on the inside.
...and breathing a huge sigh of relief....and thinking that, yes, I'll be able to be reimbursed...
Well, maybe not so much that. Well, yes, that too. Education costs.

I'll sleep well tonite.
Tomorrow nite, I'll be thinking about purchasing the materials needed for the second part of the course that starts in February. I'll be ready.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Way to go girl.... so very proud of you... keep up the good work.... Jo

PappaRicky/NanaGin said...

good for you!!!!! don't stop now.....persistence!!!! :)

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Awesome job!

Unknown said...

YAY!! I never had any doubts. Congratulations! xo