Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happiness Is....


Happiness is power tools.

Let's face it ladies, our men our lost, nay glazed/dazed while their hands are on a power tool. It doesn't matter what it is really, something plugged in, battery-ized, motorized, something that makes alot of noise, and boom! happy as a clam. It doesn't matter the age either, as you can see from the photo.

How can we compete with that???

We can't. Nor do I want to. Look at that face. Pure joy. Paden says to me, 'look mom, isn't this great!!! We won't actually have to rake the lawn, we can just blow it!!!' How can I even have a comeback for that one? And then my other one, 'Look Honey, we won't have to rake the lawn!!!' Oy.

Does it matter that the lawn will be full of leaves tomorrow? Nope.
Does it matter that they will have to get out and 'blow the lawn' yet again?? Nope.

I think I'll pimp them out to the neighbors... 'blow jobs' for everyone!!! Gosh, did I say that with my outside voice?!...well, you know what I mean. LOL


My Christmas concerns are for naught. Power tools it is.




It don't get much happier than a booty dance!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I may have to show that video clip to Prabheesh. If the level (no power needed) blew his mind, imagine a leaf-blower!?

Oh, this will be fun!

D xo

Unknown said...

OMG..THEY ARE WORKING...BUT U AN I KNOW THEY ARE HAVING WAYYYYYYYY TOOO MUCH FUN. I WOULD GUESS ITS YOUR JOB TO BAG THEM NASTY LEAVES...LOL LOL LOL...THAT LITTLE GUY CAN DANCE..XX00MOM

Joanne said...

Know what you mean... Lise... Carl goes into Canadian Tire and heads for the tools... even though he is only going in for light blubs... the man walks around in a daze looking at all the tools that he doesn't have... which is not much... the garage is full... and yet he has to have more... but honey do you know what I can do with that... yes dear I do but I am not going to say...we are in public LOL.... god love these men of ours...
Jo