Sunday, December 2, 2007

Three Amigos



Dave: 'Hi! I'm Dave'.
Darryl: 'I'm Darryl'.
Larry: 'Woof!'
Dave: 'Dude, why are you barking? You can talk you know, it's a special occasion'.
Larry: 'Oh, okay. Hi, I'm Larry.'
All: '''And we're the three amigos'''.
Darryl: 'You may ask, Darryl why are you just sitting there on the couch?'
Dave: 'Well, we're getting ready to go to a special hockey game'.
Larry: 'Woof!! Woof!!!'....'I mean, that's way cool!!!!'

Dave: 'Dudes!!! How did we end up wrapped up???'
Darryl: 'Oh no!! Man! I'm claustrophobic!!!'
Larry: 'WOOF!!!'
Dave: ' Chill my Dudes. It's all for a good cause. You wouldn't want us to get our fur dirty in the toss wouldja??'
Larry: 'Toss??!! I don't want to be tossed!!!'
Darryl: 'Stuff it Larry, this is for charity!'

2 comments:

Joanne said...

that is all I can say is awwwwwww so cool... and teddy bears one of my favorite things in the world...

PappaRicky/NanaGin said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!!