Monday, December 10, 2007

Canadian Idle

Before you say, 'hey you've spelled that wrong', i'm here to tell you no I haven't.
Canadian Idle, Calgary Idle...this is what we do on the way to work - or better this is 'how' we get to work...we idle to work because every wimp with a driver's licence is paranoid about snowflakes!

I think that all driver's licences should be issued in the winter and in order to obtain one, people need to demonstrate their ability to drive in winter conditions.

Needless to say I was an hour late for work this morning. We got maybe 5cm of snow, so now I'm wondering if it might just be better to stay at home if it snows 15cm.....

....works for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH PLEASE...YOU ARE A SPEED DEMON, SNOW OR NO SNOW...AND I THINK YOU BETTER STOP PLAYING WITH THAT SNOW MAN. YOU ARE WEARING HIM DOWN..HA HA HA ..WHAT A WOMANNNNN!!! XX00MOM

Montreal Monique said...

I do have to say that I totalllly agree with you Lise...and..actually...today it snowed here a total of 4cm..and what normally takes me 9 minutes took me 22..sooo...it just isn't in Calgary...it is EVERYWHERE:) Miss you..M