Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well Latte Da.

I know this isn't fair to my sister who is absolutely no where near a Starbucks...so I apologize in advance....

I don't consider myself a coffee drinker.
When I was pregnant with Paden I had given it up and never really got the taste for it back again. I'll have an occasional coffee, on a Sunday, with Baileys....mmmm, that's the ticket.

About as wild as I get is a cafe mocha at Tim Hortons...I find most places like Second Cup, Starbucks, Timothy's all brew their coffee to have a taste that's bordering on bitter... and then, oh my!!!! Hello pumpkin spice latte!

This is a great time of the year to indulge in one of those tasty litte treats, it's a little slice of heaven, truly. Thank you Starbucks.

Now I have to dust off the treadmill.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Try the cinnamon dolce latte...John's favorite. I'm going to go sob myself to sleep now while I feel sorry for myself and miss my peppermint hot chocolate of yesterday year.

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

my fav is chocolate chai with whip & cinnamon from Second Cup! My fav story is when Hunter & I went to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra for a Christmas Concert in Dec 06 and we went to the Second Cup downtown. Hunter ordered LARGE hot chocolate with peppermint everything-long story short-she drank all, then threw up all on sidewalk just before we went into concert. HAHA. She would KILL me if she saw me writing this. She doesn't order LARGE anymore.

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO MY BROWN EYED GIRL..LATTE DA ...I DONT GET TO TIMS OFTEN, BUT IT IS A TREAT WHEN I DO...KEEP UP THE GREAT BLOGS. XX00MOM

PappaRicky/NanaGin said...

Yup!!!!! Sunday mid-day Bailey's....now that's coffee!!!!!! and of course the Second Cup of Bailey's on a Sunday WOW...... gotta wait a whole week *sigh*..... well maybe tonite? LOL *HUGS* Love your blog :)