Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shutter Bug



My grandfather on my dad's side was a professional photographer.
I still have that 'gawd awful' baby picture of me in a hideous polkadotted dress....complete in a frame with brass booties. In his defense though, he did do alot of other great stuff!

All of my family love to take pictures. Paden included.


I think he likes taking pictures of himself the best (he's SUCH a Leo)....

But occasionally there are other things.


Like his favorite stuffie...

or a sunny day...



Last nite we wished we would have had our cameras with us...we had just dropped my husband off in Kananaskis where he was on a four day conference, and as we walked outside around the corner from the room to the main lodge, there was a mamma deer and her young one drinking from the pond, not twenty feet away. We stood there for about five minutes while we checked each other out, and then went on their merry way. Truly a magical moment. We're heading out there tonite so Paden can have a sleep over and a swim in the pool.

I'll let you know if we see anything good.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

a) Clarence!

b) I love that photo of you in the polka dot dress. At least there ARE photos of you!

c) Way to go with the camera Paden!

Joanne said...

He he I think kids all kids actually love to take pictures of themselves I have tons of them from the three boys... a forehead, an eye or a mouth... could never focus on their whole head for a very long time... good work with the photos Paden...
was out yesterday with the camera... around the basin... and I try never to leave home with out the camera ... never know what you are going to find out there... to snap away with ..he he... have a good one... Jo

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

really cute kid you have there!
Tyler loves the camera too! I call him the paparazzi when he has the camera!!

Unknown said...

ohhh must have been a site to see. hope you get sum nice photos tonite..miss u ..mom xx00

Julie said...

I think we would all love to see the photo of you in the polka dot dress...why don't you post it for the whole world to see???

Paden takes great photos! I wish mine would turn out this good!

Julie