Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mehndi - Paden style

My son Paden is a pretty creative little guy.
When I got home from India, he commented on my mehndi that I had done while I was visiting with my sister Danie. Thanks Dan, it was so much fun, and amazing to see such an artisan at work first hand.
I told him a few stories of my trip, and then he disappeared upstairs to play... or so I thought.

This is the result of his trip upstairs....'Look Mom, I can mehendi too!!'








Luckily for me, it was in washable marker. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROTFL!! Good thing the mehendi was on him and now on your walls! He is so stinkin' cute!

Joanne said...

Do you think in that little head of his he thought if mom can do it so can I... lol too cute Lise... what another sweetie in the greatgrandchildren...Love Jo

Unknown said...

PADEN IS A VERY SMART YOUNG MAN AND VERY CREATIVE ALSO..NANNA WILL LET HIM DO HER HANDS NEXT TIME I SEE HIM... LOVE TO ALL..MOM