Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Am Not An Abused Woman...Seriously!

You know the jokes....

'Well, what did you do to deserve that??' nudge nudge wink wink

Huh?

I'm back to work after being off a few days but now the bruising from my 'extraction' is really causing people to do a double take.

My face looks as if someone grabbed me about the head and shook/pressed really hard.... my bruising is a lovely shade of yellow today mixed in with the purple, and no amount of concealer will conceal.

Besides, most people who know me realize that there would be no way I would let myself be physically abused and not be in jail because of it!!!! What can I say, I give as good as I get.... The dentist was lucky to escape with nary a scratch!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHH ALL THOSE LOVELY COLORS AND ..the looks... I WALKED INTO A DOOR...yOU SHOULD SEE THE DOOR...daaaaaa...Funny, but not that funny. You look soo cute sleeping in your chair at work.. Hope you have a lovely day.....Must be ..5 years now...I think... xx00 mom

Joanne said...

As I was reading this I was thinking... you abused... Mark would be blacker and bluer then you if he even thought of being abusive... that is my girl he he ...

Lise said...

Dan, I think that's why they had me out for an extra hour - they doubled the dose cause I got rowdy.

Mom, most of the bruising is gone, i can cover it up with foundation.

Jo, no kidding!!!