Friday, March 14, 2008

iPod Randomization

Okay, here's another one of my sister Danie's 'things'...it's always interesting to see what comes up because our tastes in music is pretty different....here goes....


I'm not tagging just one person on this one, I'm tagging everyone. If you're reading this and you have a blog...TAG! You're it. Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see you?
Situation Critical (Platinum Blonde)

Will I have a happy life?
OHOHOHOHOH (Zombie Nation)

What do my friends really think of me?
How Do You Like Me Now (Toby Keith)

What do people secretly think of me?
Hung Up (Madonna)

How can I be happy?
Another Place to Fall (KT Tunstall)

What should I do with my life?
Sunrise (Simply Red vs. Hall & Oates)

Will I ever have children?
Walking on Broken Glass (Annie Lennox)

What is some good advice for me?
Four Seasons (Vivaldi)

How will I be remembered?
If You Don't Know Me By Now (Simply Red)

What is my signature dancing song?
Leave The Pieces (The Wreckers)

What do I think my current theme song is?
The Rhythym of the Night (Gloria Estafan & The Miami Sound Machine)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Drift Away (Doobie Brothers)

What song will play at my funeral?
Landslide (Dixie Chicks)

What type of men/women do you like?
Sweet Dreams (Annie Lennox)

What is my day going to be like?
Sundown (Gordon Lightfoot)



Well - that wasn't actually how I would have chosen, but I guess that is why it's called Random.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Situation Critical...funny.

Lise said...

Ain't it though???