Saturday, December 1, 2007

Take THAT Linsday Wagner!!

'We can make you stronger....'

No. Wait a minute...that's the six million dollar man, not the bionic woman!


Of course I would never suggest that I'm stronger than the average bear, or for that matter, smarter than the average bear...where am I going with this blahg you ask? I haven't a clue I sez to myself.


I had a thought and than poof! gone.


What can I say? it's hard work to make things funny, so I guess I must be working pretty hard, cause looking back things usually seem funnier than they are when they actually happen.


Take for instance, the other evening. We were still at the point of selling our house when we decided (well actually it was my husband) that we should steam clean some of the carpets.

So off we troddle to the store to pick one up.


Once that was all said and done, I loaded (or tried to) the darn thing into the back of the truck when it developed a mind of its own and didn't want to go back.

So idiot that I am, instead of letting it fall to the ground, I stick my hand out to catch it (cause of course I'm the bionic woman)....and manage to break my hand.


Gasp! you say.

I have gone through life missing , nay longing to know what it like to have broken bones...well wait no longer says the evil steam cleaner!



Doesn't that look bionic to you?

Well think about this....do you have any idea what a feat it was to take that picture? LOL
Or to type this blahg??


As my sister sez, shall I call you a wahmbulance?




Just watch as I leap my house in a single bound....
No. Wait a minute...that's Superman.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to say that your hand needs some mehendi. But JB wants to know how you really hurt that finger...he's so sick.

Unknown said...

OHH THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN SOME WHAT CRAZY FOR YOU. FORGET SUPER WOMAN AND JUST BEEE SWEET LITTLE U. PLEASEEEEE. I WISH I WAS CLOSER AN WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP IN SUM WAY..NO USE SAYING TAKE CARE...US BINGO BUNNIES SAY..BREAK A LEG..XX00MOM

Joanne said...

Good Lord woman what is going to happen to you next...nothing I hope.... okay ging to be bad here....so if someone really ticks you off you know you can always show them your bionic finger... he he... get better soon Love Jo

Sr. Patricia said...

You got to be kidding!!!!! Where is your man in all this??? I am a liberated woman but men are useful from time to time. Nuf said- this may have been one of those times....
Love ya

Sr. Patricia said...

You have got to be kidding??? Where was you other part??? I am a liberated woman. But I must admit men do have their uses- this may have been one of them.. Feel better!! Love ya

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

A broken finger!! You are lucky, because I thought you were going to tell us about a broken leg after the "jumping-over-the -wall-after-crawling-thru-the-ceiling-tile-at-work-incident!"!!! Since when did you turn into StuntWoman? Be careful & stay warm!!! (I am really hating this cold weather!!!!)