Friday, May 22, 2009

Does This Make My A@@ Look Fat???.....




So I'm sorting through my spring/summer wardrobe, and lo and behold, all (ALL) my lovely summer tunic dresses are too big for me... (YAY on one hand, SH!T on the other), what to do what to do?... Do I want to keep them hanging in my closet on the off chance that I'll binge myself back into them?... hell no!-won't happen...Do I want to give them away? - nice idea, but we're talking about a dozen dresses that I paid quite a bit of money for, which leads me to my second dilemma (YAY on one hand, SH!T on the other), maybe I'll see if I can consign them...but now I have to turn around and invest in new dresses which means more money... hmmm, consignment shop it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your butt is perfect. Good for you that things are big. You have worked hard to get there!!Keep on Trucking..I am sooo proud of you... xx00

Montreal Monique said...

Hey sista...send them my way...I will wear them happily for ya;) lol Love ya..your butt is great...duhhhh..hehehe