Monday, June 2, 2008

Can I Get a 'Do Over'?

No, I'm not talking ab0ut my exam...I think, actually, that my exam went quite well - well, either really well or really poorly...you can never tell with multiple choice...

No, I'm talking about my Monday.
Hit the snooze one too many times.
Paden, my divo son, decided on changing his mind as many times as he changed his clothes.
I get to work, and the contractor work that should have been done, did not get done.
Computers weren't set back up.
Power was out to my Sales group.
I get a call from the furnace cleaners telling me they're at my house.
'What do you mean? You're not supposed to be there until tomorrow'...
Leave work to rush home to let the furnace guy in.
Just about lose the cat since the hose is keeping the door open.
Hell! And I'm only at 10 am....

It's going to be a long day...

No comments: