Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lunar Loony


  • Fly me to the moon and let me sing amongst the stars

  • Au Clair de la Lune, mon ami Pierot....

  • Say it's only a paper moon, sailing over a cardboard sea, but it wouldn't be make believe if you believed in me...

  • Blue Moon (blue moon blue moon) I saw you standing alone (blue moon blue moon)

  • It don't matter to the moon, if you walk out my life - Cause the moon will keep hangin round, hangin round - to shine down on another nite...


...I'm sure you could probably think of one or two songs that are about the moon - The lunar eclipse on Wednesday, February 20th, 2008 was really quite spectacular. I wish I knew how to operate my camera a little better to get night shots - that and perhaps a tripod. I believe the speck on the left is Saturn and the spec at the top is Regulus...

What can I say?....I'm a lunar lover.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic shots! Especially with a tripod.

Unknown said...

SUPER GREAT PHOTOS...Happy to see your blog...Whow!! xx000mom

Lise said...

Thanks, but i'm going to go and get a tripod...I had so many potential great shots that looked very blurry - when you zoom it has GOT to be super still... lol