Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tripping over the Feet

What's that saying???...'put your best foot forward'....
Well, I think I'm lacking in that department with regards to the upkeep on my blahg.

What's the other saying??? 'the best laid plans'....
[insert the 'tell it to the hand' gesture]

I did have all these grandiose plans for 2008...more blahgs, more pics, more more more....
*sigh*

Right now it's more like stumbling instead of the best foot forward thing...there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for the things I want to accomplish. Maybe as Rip Torn says in the movie 'Men in Black' I should be operating on the alien system of a 36 hour day!

I'll get round to it - eventually.

Bear with me - I'm having enough of a time bearing with myself!!!! heehee

The house is still in the process of being unpacked and trying to find place for everything, I need to think 'baby steps'.....okay, here I go.....crap!!!!! my fingers just tripped over the keyboard!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BABY!!!....just baby step..thats sounds good to me..take care of yourself..there is only ..one...xx00mom

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Okay, I am guessing that you moved!! You could post some before n after pics for all us nosey people!!! Looking forward to Saturday!!!