Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Speaking of Humpty Dumpty....

We're having a little competition at work...we have about 40 people and the contest for who can lose the most % weight will go from today until the first of September. I'm hoping to hit at least 10% loss (there's NO way I'm giving you my weight in pounds!!)....lol...it's $20 to register which makes the pot just under $800....I could buy alot of clothes with eight hundred dollars...

It ought to be interesting....and difficult cause when I get back east, whoa mama, those little red lobsters don't stand a chance....sigh, this is going to be harder than I first thought....

1 comment:

Montreal Monique said...

I have total faith in you!! You are the type of person that if you set your mind to something...BANG!! It's done! That's what I like about my BIG sista;) lol