Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Need a Bigger Fridge....

Sigh....there's just not enough room in my fridge, on my fridge...take your pick.

With Christmas season and entertaining, you need to have a Masters degree in interior organizing - which I do not! It irks me that my crisper won't hold the peppers, onions AND celery...hmm, where to stick the celery? (well, I can't think of a few places, but none that I can mention without getting into trouble!!) One can't put vegetables with fruits, it's unheard of...
cheeses with the meats? Yeah, that'll work...egg nog, cream, milk, sour cream...yikes!!! eggs, bacon, chocolate...can't not have room for the chocolate - c'mon ladies, let's get our priorities here!!!

Then there's the OUTSIDE of the fridge...I think, based on the 'stuff' I have magneted (is that a word??) to the fridge, I would most likely need one the size of the full length of one wall...
Concert Tickets
Cut out snowflakes
Magnet alphabet (two types)
Photo frames
Paden's last spelling test (100% + 5 extra points for coming up with other words in the same word group)...big keener beener...
OOOoo, and my personal favorite, my fridge magnet with my cleaning services phone number!!

I thought I'd be a superstar and get one of those fancy calendars that organize you six ways from Sunday, and magnets itself to your fridge...hmmm, where the h-e-double hockey sticks am I going to find room for that???!!!!

What's on your fridge??? (insert the william wallace accent here....)

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I have a little bin that I put on top of the fridge of all my everyday stuff in around this time of the year so I can find it if I need it and then put all my Christmas stuff on it... so there is little magnet Santas, elves, a photos of RObin and Amanda making funny faces on their last year Christmas Card.. snowmen... a note pad to keep me up to par on what I am suppose to do... in my fridge... well that is stuffed and I have not gone out to get supplies for Christmas dinner year...

Unknown said...

Ihave to say , I have really downsized the things on my fridge. Now it has photos of my beautiful grandchildren. their drawings and recent cards . When you were all young and in school , we could not see the fridge door. Those were the days. OHHH ..I found my three snow men that u and your sisters made and they are back in the xmas tree. They must be about 35 years old. ha ha ha xxx000 mom

Montreal Monique said...

I have a basket for my "stuff" and also a cupboard for junk..lol...on my fridge I have "alot" of pictures kids give me at school as well as things Sarah gives me. If someone didn't know better they would think it was just a huge pin board...lol