Monday, February 4, 2008

Holddd ittt....Hooooollllddddd ittttttt!!!!

Usually you wait to go to the bathroom during the commercials...however, when it comes to Superbowl, you just can't miss the commercials cause most times it's the best part of the whole day!!
There were alot of good commercials this year, and I always wait to see the Clydes that Budweiser has. They did not disappoint. Here's my pic for commercial.




...and here's the one for Bud Light!....you guys sure get your money's worth out of your ad agents.


2 comments:

Joanne said...

I have to say I hate sports of any kind and wouldn't take the time to even watch it... but those ads were cool... actually bud light won my vote as the better of the two... I hear Paden did some rubbing in to his cousin... wonder who he takes after LOL.. huh MOM...

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for posting the cream of the crop! We had no commercial during our Superbowl. I love these.