Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Deep Observations....by Me on Human Nature

This could also be a running post as it never ceases to amaze me how 'seriously dazed' some people can be...

So I'm at the Subway grabbing lunch....and let me tell you, this particular location is a well oiled machine. They have 5 people on the counter - one to take the order and grab the bread and meat, two people for condiments, one to wrap and one to check you out (not physically of course, but to take your money and wish you a happy day)...

I was probably about 10th in line, with no worries as they get you through pretty quick. Of course, as any 'normal' human would do, I was looking at the menu while I was in line so I would know what I wanted when I got to the counter...

Not the guy in front of me however...I kid you not when I say, he gets to the counter, the guy says 'what can I get for you today?', and he actually had the nerve to say, 'um, let me think'....

Ya think??!!! If this guy had two braincells to rub together he'd have been dangerous. I have to say though, the guy on the other side of the counter kinda gave this exasperated laugh and said, 'sure, take your time' - as he's looking around brain boy to the waiting customers patiently standing in line during their lunch time...

I'm not sure which was worse - this guy, or the one last week at the Tim Hortons who couldn't decide whether he wanted a crueller or a double dip.....dip alright....heh heh....

1 comment:

Montreal Monique said...

Haahahah...you are so funny...I loved this blog! hehehhe