Saturday, November 1, 2008

Are You My Conscience?

Mark told me the funniest thing today...
This week, while I was in a store getting somethingorother, Mark and Paden were sitting in the truck.

Paden turns to Mark and asks him, 'Are you my conscience?'
Mark, not quite knowing what to say, says 'No, but that's an interesting question...why do you ask?'

To which Paden replies,'Well, I was about to do something the other day, and all of a sudden in my head I heard you and Mom say "Don't even think about it!" so I didn't do it.'

Yep. That's your conscience alright~

2 comments:

Montreal Monique said...

When a child of Paden's age says something like that....You KNOW that your doing an awesome job as a parent;)

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

well, that's either his conscience or the angel on his shoulder (disguised as Mom & Dad's voice)!!!