Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who Me?? Impulsive???

My husband will probably laugh reading this, at least I can make his day!!
I will admit, I can tend to be a bit impulsive when it comes to certain things.

This weekend I had just about had it up to here (insert hand at eye level) with my kitchen...well, mostly the cupboards. They are very dated. So we decided to go to Home Depot and price out a few things, like cupboards and such.

Then we got to talking about how it would be great to have more room on our main living level.
We have the bedrooms upstairs with the computer room, but the main floor is compartmentalized so that if Paden is playing with his toys, it is to the exclusion of doing anything else in that space. Wouldn't it be great if we had more room on the main floor?...so now we're talkin' major reno here....if we knock out this wall and extend this to here...blah blah blah....you get the idea.

So by the time we had all that laid out, my very sage husband errs in saying, 'Honey, for what we're trying to do here, maybe we should look at what's out on the market'....well, that's all I needed to hear!! LOL Lets' Go!

The real estate market has dropped off a bit, which is good for us.
There are alot of well priced houses out there that with the sale of our current house (plus a modest profit of course), we may be able to get into something newer for the same money...sweet.

Well, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Make sure your new house has a nice GUEST room!!! hehe.