Friday, August 10, 2007

Holy Cow!!


Okay. Stop me if you've heard this one before....why did the cow cross the road????
Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, I crack myself up, Man!!!
So I'm walkin' across the road and it's like, too hot Man!! I think I need to take a bit of a break.
Don't try this at home kids, unless you're sacred of course, like me!!! I can plunk down anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE I please. Most days it's just to yank a few chains :)... today though, it's just cause it's too dang hot to move too quick and too far. Yup, this looks like a good spot for the moment....
Hey Dude!!! Watch the tail!!!! These things don't grow back ya know!!!!
I think I'm going to have to mmoooove soon, watching all this traffic is making me nauseous....ever see a cow hurl??? Hey, that reminds me of a joke I once heard....herd?....heard?.....these two cows walk into a bar....stop me if you've heard this one......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI...4 months later and the cow is still there.

Lise said...

That's Hilarious!!!